Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Crashing Classroom 2.0



Trying out another Web 2.0 tool at Classroom 2.0 - I was told that this is an educator-networking, blog-posting, world-wide-reaching, technologically-collaborating website... and yes, you'll need to create another account - but if you're in T.E.A.M. - just pick one of the many usernames & passwords that you've been using for the other zillion accounts we've opened since day one! I'm also attempting to "embed" a code for the first time... if it works and you see a button above, come and be my friend on Classroom 2.0!

3 comments:

Suzy Q said...

Ok. You've got me. I'm hooked on
web 2.0. What a great way to do most of what we've already learned on 1 website! YEAH!

DLong33 said...

Hi Tammy, I see that you put a movie up on your blog so I guess you figured it out. I just checked out the classroom 2.0 thing and I don't get it, what is it? How do you use it ? You are my blog idol!

Karen Kliegman said...

Hi Tammy,
I am also a member of Classroom 2.0 and also Teacher-Librarian 2.0. Are you taking the web 2.0 TC course at school? I will be teaching the next part of that.